Young Farmer & Rancher Summer Leadership Conference
The Georgia Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers Leadership Conference will be at the Jekyll Island Convention Center, July 13-15, 2023. This conference is open to all Georgia Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers (ages 18-35). This family-friendly event is designed to present educational, networking, and social opportunities to our members, as well as to help build a new foundation of ag leaders for our organization!
- On-Site Registration: Thursday, July 13th from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Kickoff Lunch & Session: Thursday, July 13th at 12 p.m.
- On-site Service Project: Thursday, July 13th at 2:30 p.m.
- YF&R Shrimp and Fish Fry: Thursday, July 13th beginning at 6:00 p.m.
- YF&R Mini Golf Charity Fundraiser: All GFB YF&R Conference attendees and their family are welcome to play in the fundraiser on Friday, July 14th at 2:30 p.m. All proceeds benefit the Georgia Foundation for Agriculture.
- Closing Session: Saturday, July 15th at 10:30 a.m.