What is a Georgia Farm Bureau Ambassador?
Ambassadors are highly motivated individuals who volunteer to represent the Georgia Farm Bureau Federation at premier events across Georgia. Ambassadors are chosen based on their interpersonal skills, passion for advocacy, innovative thinking, and overall enthusiasm. The most important purpose of an Ambassador is to promote the GFB brand and recruit new members for our Federation.
Interested applicants should include a resume and/or cover letter to showcase their qualifications for this position.
The deadline to submit applications for the Fall 2022 Ambassador Program is May 2nd. Qualified applicants will be selected for interviews in May 2022.
- Must be between the ages of 18-22
- Must be a Georgia resident
- Must be a Georgia Farm Bureau member (If your parents are members and you still live in their household, then you are a member.)
- Must be able to drive to events
- Must adhere to the GFB Ambassador Code of Conduct
If you have additional questions about the Ambassador program, please contact Slayten Carter at email@example.com.