We are sharing a reason to explore Georgia, support local, and eat fresh. The Certified Farm Market program is all about discovering where your food comes from and supporting those who make it possible.
Grab your passport and let it guide you across the state to see the diversity of agriculture Georgia offers.
How it works: As you visit participating farms, ask the farmer to stamp your passport. The more stamps you receive, the more prizes you will earn! Keep in mind farmers are at the mercy of the weather. Be sure to call or check the farm website before visiting to make sure the farm is open. Passports can be picked up at county Farm Bureau offices or at a Certified Farm Market.
How to Earn Prizes:
- All passports returned with at least one stamp will be entered in drawing to win a basket of favorite products from CFMs. ($100 value)
- 5 stamps – Limited time only T-shirt
- 10 stamps – GFB Insulated Tumbler
- 15 stamps – $15 Gift Certificate to the Certified Farm Market of Your Choice
- 20 stamps – Full access pass farm tour with Farm to Table Meal in Spring of 2020
- The person with the most stamps will receive a RTIC cooler and an interview on Farm Monitor (Agribusiness News and Features TV Show) about their experience.
- Passports must be stamped between January 1, 2019 – December 31,2019.
- One passport allowed per person. One stamp allowed per farm per person.
- Be kind & make a purchase. Remember the farm is their livelihood.
- Be sure to fill out your info on the left to receive prizes.
- Deadline to submit Passport is January 10, 2020.
Things to keep in mind:
- As you visit, share your journey with #CFM #farmpassport #gafarmbureau
- The description of each farm is based off the primary things they grow. They have more to offer than what is listed.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
- Pass the quiz in the back of the passport to receive the equivalent of one stamp.
How to Claim Your Prizes: Mail in your passport by Jan. 10th, and we will return it to you with your prizes!
GFB Certified Farm Markets
P.O. Box 7068
Macon, GA 31209-7068
A letter from the coordinator:
Congratulations on starting your journey to explore Georgia agriculture! We know your visits will be exciting as you experience everything from corn mazes and U-picks to farm tours and festivals.
Throughout the development of this Passport program, we have been blessed to witness the beauty of Georgia agriculture. We’ve watched cattle grazing in lush pastures, tasted peaches we picked ripe from the tree, and looked out over fields of vegetables while feeling the warmth of the sunshine that made them grow. We hope you will share similar experiences as you visit these markets.
There is something incredibly special about meeting the people who grow the fruits, vegetables and meats that we feed our families. As you visit these farms, you will meet people who have an undeniable love for the land, their livestock, and for people.
Our hope for you along this journey is that you will see where and how your food is grown. We want you to be able to proudly tell others about the diversity of farms across the state and recognize the significance of agriculture to Georgia’s economy. Ultimately, we hope that you will feel the gratitude that we feel towards our farmers and the hard work they do to provide a safe, abundant food supply. We are excited to see your personal farm experiences as you use your #farmpassport and share your journey.
Happy travels and enjoy exploring Georgia agriculture!
Certified Farm Market Coordinator